Ever wondered what it'd be like to study in a foreign country?
Well, with immense amount of Career and Industry focused courses available in a host of different countries you are practically spoilt for choice at the outset. But as you start to filter down by putting your needs and aspirations and then map the same with the courses available you would come up with just a few. This is because you would also need to take into consideration the various other aspects like Country, location, Course modules, Scholarships available and most importantly the Fees.
Guten tag! Konnichiwa! Bienvenido! That's just three ways to welcome someone, but there are hundreds of others out there. The world is truly massive and contains billions of people in hundreds of unique and distinct cultures. How are you supposed to learn about all of these people? Sadly, you'll never have enough time to experience them all, but with an exposure to Overseas Education program, you can have the chance to learn with Students from atleast 70 /80 different nationalities and about their unique culture by diving in and getting hands-on.
Overseas Education is the term given to a program, usually run through a university, which allows a student to live in a foreign country and attend a foreign university where these students can learn about a foreign culture and broaden their horizons apart from getting their degrees. The program usually grants credit for courses taken at the foreign institution and some also arrange for a work-study or internship agreement.
The chosen Educational Consultant play an important role in managing the entire process of reaching your destination. It’s high time to bid adieu to your worries since 2nd Parents’ is at your doorstep.
• Comprehensive Counselling and Guidance - Program plan is an attempt to address the students / individuals looking at their needs and aspirations to reach the desired goals.
• Test- Preparation - Bose Global Education helps students prepare them for forthcoming tests pertaining to IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, GRE, GMAT by none other than our experts or through our trusted Associates. Our counselors and trainers train you to prepare for every situation from pen to paper.
• Essay / Motivation Letter / Statement of Purpose – We guide students how to write down the Essay / Motivation letter /Statement of Purpose without actually writing the same ourselves.
• Application Processing - The first ladder towards getting an admission is to organize the application pack. We assist students in rightly preparing the application ensuring that all documents are in place, thereby increasing the chances of securing an admission.
• VISA Counselling - Obtaining a visa has never been a more painstaking task but with our team of VISA facilitators helping students in scrutinizing and organizing their VISA papers efficiently. The students are prepared for the real life interviews through mock- interviews.
• Education Loans – We facilitate Education loans through various Banks and Education loan companies should you require the same.
• Pre-Departure Sessions - Bidding adieu to your own country becomes so difficult for an aspirant so it is advisory for every aspirant to attend the pre- departure sessions to ease their own mind, soul and body. 2nd Parents’ organize various Pre- Departure sessions catering to the interest of the candidate where all information regarding the specific country, it’s people apart from requisite documents and important items to be taken along etc are provided to every fortunate aspirants.